No bake lactation cookies are a great way to increase breast milk production.
They’re also vegan and gluten-free, making them a great option for those with dietary restrictions.
The ingredients in these cookies are said to help stimulate lactation to boost your milk supply. These delicious treats can be made sweet or savory depending on your preference using natural sugars like maple syrup or honey. The recipe is very simple and requires very little preparation.
Benefits of lactation cookies
Lactation cookies are a great way to increase your breast milk production. They are made with natural ingredients like oats, brewer’s yeast, and flaxseed meal, which are said to help boost your supply. They’re also vegan and gluten-free, making them a great option for those with dietary restrictions.
Making lactation cookies is a great way to get the nutrients you need to produce more milk. The cookies are packed with protein, fiber, iron, and B vitamins, all of which can help increase breast milk production. They’re also a quick and easy snack to make, which is perfect for busy moms.
If you’re looking for a way to boost your breast milk production, lactation cookies are a great option. They are baked with natural ingredients that are said to increase your supply. You can make them in a matter of minutes, too, which is perfect for busy moms.
Find out if your milk supply is decreasing by reading these 7 signs.
Ingredients that boost breast milk production
With oats and flaxseed meal, these cookies are packed with nutrients that are great for boosting your breast milk supply. For an added boost, you can always add brewer’s yeast, which is said to be another food that boosts breast milk production.
Special ingredients like flaxseed and oats make lactation cookies an ideal snack to increase your breast milk supply.
Rocky road no bake lactation cookies
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1/4 cup crushed pretzels
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp flax seed
- 1/4 cup mini marshmallows
1. Pour all of the ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine all of the ingredients.
3. Using your hands or an ice cream scooper, form balls of the dough and push them down to make them into a cookie shape.
4. Place them on a baking sheet and set them in the fridge to firm.
Store in the fridge in an airtight container for up to two weeks. You can line them on a cookie sheet and freeze them. Then you can thaw them the day before eating them.
For the dairy-free version, make sure you use dairy-free chocolate chips.
You can keep them in a ball form to be lactation energy bites.
Modification to the recipe
If you’re looking for ways at boosting milk production, no bake lactation cookies are a great option. Here are some modifications to switch it up!
- You can modify the recipe by adding brewer’s yeast, which is said to be another food that boosts breast milk production. This will add even more nutrients to the cookies and help you produce more milk.
- Add different nuts and seeds for added flavor.
- Try adding dried fruit or dried coconut flakes.
- Change out the peanut butter for almond butter, sunflower seed butter (for a nut-free version), or any other nut butter.
- You can switch the pretzels with graham crackers to have a smores flavor.
- Try instant, quick oats, or old-fashioned rolled oats instead of rolled oats.
- Swap the chocolate chips and add peanut butter chips
- Make it extra chocolatey by adding cocoa powder
- Add vanilla extract
- For more healthy fats, add chia seeds or chopped walnuts
- For more protein, add a scoop of protein powder
- Swap out the maple syrup for raw honey
Do lactation cookies work?
Do lactation cookies work? There’s no one answer to this question – it depends on the ingredients in the cookies and how they work with your body.
However, lots of breastfeeding women have lots of success with no bake lactation cookies or other lactation recipes. Most lactation cookies contain natural ingredients like oats, brewer’s yeast and flaxseed meal, which are thought to help boost milk supply.
If you’re looking for a way to boost your milk supply, lactation cookies may be a good option for you.
Can my husband or kids eat them?
Yes, your husband or kids can eat them! These lactation cookies are made with natural ingredients that are known to boost milk production but they won’t affect not lactating humans. 🙂
Can I use a different kind of nut butter?
Yes! You can switch it out for any kind of nut butter that you prefer.
Other ways to boost your milk supply
There are a few other ways to boost your milk supply. Some of these include:
-Drinking plenty of water
-Eating healthy foods
-Drinking breastfeeding tea
-Taking a lactation supplement
-Expressing milk regularly
-Not stressing often
-Do a power pump session or try triple feeding
These easy no bake lactation cookies are a great option for mothers who want to boost their milk supply without time-consuming, laborious baking.
These no bake lactation cookies recipe is made with natural ingredients that include oats and ground flaxseed which can help a mother’s milk supply on her breastfeeding journey. If you’re looking for ways at boosting your breast milk, there’s no need to look any further!
These are a great recipe for busy moms with a low milk supply who don’t have time to bake but still want a delicious recipe when they need it most.
Be sure to read my Quick and Easy Lactation Brownies and 5 Delicious Lactation Smoothie Recipes